Not all adventures end well. Some parties meet their untimely demise at the hands of monsters all too soon and Unbroken is a story of one such ill-advised expedition. The player takes on the role of the sole survivor of such failed adventure. Finding themselves in hostile territory, weak and wounded, the players will need to gather their wits and strength, craft weapons from scraps found around them and attempt to tackle progressively more challenging monsters on their way out of this forsaken place.
Unbroken is a solo card game that is quick to set up and play but one that will produce a tense challenging experience.
- There is a variety of monsters that produce unique challenging depending on the combination in which you encounter them
- The game throws a real challenge at you, but you will get better with every game you play, learning how to best prepare
- You have several choices in how you overcome your foes including trickery, combat or use of skills
- Unbroken is a game of calculated risk – how much danger will you put yourself in to have a chance of surviving?
- It’s all about the resources. Unbroken is an intricate resource management puzzle that will please fans of strategy.
Unbroken is currently in development to ensure a refined and balanced gameplay. We are aiming to bring it to Kickstarter towards late 2017. If you’d like to stay up to date and participate in open testing later this Spring – you can follow Altema Games social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
We would also be happy to answer any questions you might have via email@example.com. Stay tuned!