Not all adventures end well. Some parties meet their untimely demise at the hands of monsters all too soon and Unbroken is a story of one such ill-advised expedition. The player takes on the role of the sole survivor of such failed adventure. Finding themselves in hostile territory, weak and wounded, the players will need to gather their wits and strength, craft weapons from scraps found around them and attempt to tackle progressively more challenging monsters on their way out of this forsaken place.
Unbroken is a solo card game that is quick to set up and play but one that will produce a tense challenging experience.
- There are a variety of monsters that produce unique challenging depending on the combination in which you encounter them
- The game throws a real challenge at you, but you will get better with every game you play, learning how to best prepare
- You have several choices in how you overcome your foes including trickery, combat or use of skills
- Unbroken is a game of calculated risk – how much danger will you put yourself in to have a chance of surviving?
- It’s all about the resource management. Unbroken rewards strategy and preparation with only a small element of luck.
If you’d like to stay up to date – you can sign up to our mailing list. When signed up you can get (mercifully infrequent) updates on our games and other interesting things. Or you can follow Altema Games on most social media channels If you don’t have social media you should really consider it, as well as this instazood review to help grow your account. With a social media account you can comment, @ us interesting things, or ask questions. You can find us on the following platforms:
We would also be happy to answer any questions you might have via firstname.lastname@example.org.