The purpose of this project is to have fun and find “natural habitats” for our favourite board games. It is meant as a collaborative project that many people can contribute to. The rules are simple – place a board game box in a setting that fits the theme of the board game and snap away! You can send in your submissions to email@example.com – all quality images will be posted here with the credit given to the creator.
1. Friday – Crotch Lake, near Frontenac, ON, Canada.
2. Elder Sign: Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto, ON, Canada
3. Golem Arcana – High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada – by Eric Mang
4. Legendary – Toronto, ON, Canada – by Eric Mang
5. Cards Against Humanity – Toronto, ON, Canada – by Devin Harris
6. Takenoko – Toronto Zoo, Toronto, ON, Canada.
7. Sushi Go! Etobicoke, ON, Canada.
8. Pay Dirt – Tucson, AZ, US – by Crash Games
9. Yardmaster and Yardmaster Express – Tucson, AZ, US – by Crash Games
10. Friday the 13th – Vancouver, WA, U.S. – by Jason Hancock of Docking Bay 94 Podcast.
11. Lord of the Rings – Toronto, ON, Canada – by Eric Mang.
[…] Board Game Habitat […]
Very nice idea, I can see this could become a trend… I may start another series with my own games. Thx!
That’s cool! If you end up doing some with your games – send my way and I’ll be happy to add here.